Your tools belong on the wall, not on the ground. It’s time for you to organize the mess in your garden and get an organizing rack. They don’t cost much, but they’re highly useful, especially if you have a variety of tools.
In this article, we’ll shed some light on the best garden tool organizers on the market. Scroll through them to meet your match!
Let’s tame those pesky garden tools with a garden tool organizer
- Does not include yard tools
- Hooks slide on bar for easy adjustability
- Steel Components all powder coated
- 3” Hooks can be placed backwards for storing items used less often
- Lifetime Warranty
The Monkey Bar garden tool rack is one of the most versatile tool organizers on the market. It features different sizes and shapes of brackets that you can use to hold your tools. You’ll be able to mount all the tools you have, regardless of their size and design. This is a rare quality in garden racks, which justifies the relatively high price.
The rack has the capacity to hold 5–6 garden tools. It comes with a 12-inch hook, a 3-inch single hook, a 3-inch double hook, and a J hook. There’s also a 5-inch wide hook, and the rack comes with four screws for mounting.
You can personalize the Monkey Bar rack according to your personal preference. It’ll cost a bit extra to get a customized version, but it’s a nice option to have. You’ll be able to get the exact hooks you need without extra unnecessary ones.
- Highly versatile
- Lifetime warranty included
- Personalized hooks available
- High price
- HEAVY DUTY – HOLDS UP TO 300LBS: The Sunix garage wall organizer is made from durable, solid metal. Perfect for garage organization or as a garden tool storage rack and shed organizer, with each hook able to hold up to 40lbs.
- FLEXIBLE USE & INSTALLATION: Our wall mounted garage tool organizer can be installed side by side as one garage storage system, or in 2 different places: use one as a yard tool organizer outdoor and the other as a mop & broom organizer in the home.
- GREAT VALUE: This garage hanging storage rack includes 2 rails (23.6” each) with wall mounts, 6 double tool hangers / hooks, fixing screws, and we even added a small wrench. With our easy-to-follow installation guide you’ll have this yard tool storage rack on the wall in no time!
- GET YOUR HOME ORGANIZED TODAY: Don’t put off your garage organization and storage project! With the Sunix garage storage rack you’ll create space and a safer living/work area.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US: At XCSOURCE, we take pride in the quality of our products. We provide a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Any questions? Just contact our friendly customer service.
The XCSOURCE garden tool organizer is among the sturdiest racks on the market. It offers more strength and durability than its price implies. The hooks have a soft covering that’ll protect the tools from scratches, and the rack is reinforced using two screws to ensure a safe hold. On top of that, there’s an extended plate for extra stability on the wall.
The rack will carry heavyweight tools like they’re nothing, thanks to its stronghold on the wall. For extra convenience, the hooks are slightly bent from the end to prevent the tools from slipping. That way, you can use the rack for any items you want to hang, not just garden tools.
The rack comes in a pack of two. Plus, it comes bearing six hooks for the tools and mounting tools for assembly. Even the screwdriver is included in the purchase.
- Bent hooks to avoid slipping incidents
- Heavy-duty material
- Affordable price
- Included hardware is low-quality
- 36360-4LGW Lawn and Garden 36" Ultra Hold Tool Rack
- It is 36 inches
- #1 supplier to home centers and hardware stores of pegboard accessories, hooks & hangers and smart systems
If you don’t have much space on your wall, this Crawford garden tool rack may be your best option. It’s only 36-inch long, which fits in fight spaces just fine. Plus, you get enough room for your seeders and shovels.
Despite the short length, the Crawford can hold heavy tools like a champ. It’s sturdy and durable enough for heavy-duty garden tools. It’s made of metal, but the bands are made of plastic. Both materials are of high quality; they’ll last for as long as you’re using the rack.
The Crawford rack is pretty easy to assemble. It comes bearing eight built-in hooks that’ll hold your tools. There are also round plastic bands to make sure the shovels don’t slip out of place.
- High-quality metal and plastic
- Easy to assemble
- High weight capacity
- The short length may be a hassle for some users
- FROM MESS TO HOME DECOR - If you have cleaning supplies taking over your bathroom, kitchen, or garage shelving, declutter with this storage organization system you will want to show off to your guests!
- INDOORS OR OUTDOORS - Tidy up your broom, mop, rakes, tools and more! Perfect for the kitchen, closet, garage, office, great for commercial use, and thanks to the weatherproof design, this holder even works outdoors or on the shed for your garden tools!
- NO-SLIDE - Commercial grade hanger with 35 pound holding capacity! Thanks to the spring loaded, double rubber gripped slots, whether wet mops, dirty rakes or baseball bats, we nothing slips, or your money back.
- RIDICULOUSLY EASY INSTALL - Included with broom holder are all the screws and anchors needed to mount securely, along with clear step-by-step instructions and video that allow even the clumsiest of us can install easily in just minutes!
- 100% THRILLED CUSTOMER - We stand behind our products and service. Introducing our 100% THRILLED , no questions, no limits, no hassle. Just click "Add to Cart" now!
The Berry Ave garden tool organizer is sleek-looking, convenient, and affordable. Unlike similar racks, it actually looks good enough to be set inside your house, rather than out in the garden. Not to mention that it’s multipurpose, which is its best feature yet.
The Berry Ave is short on length, but it comes with a variety of hooks that’ll allow you to hang everything you want. The rack comes with retractable clips that are suitable for mounting small hardware. There are also five slots for heavy tools, such as brooms, shovels, and mops.
The only downside to this garden rack is the narrow spacing. We wished there would’ve been more space for the tools. You’ll have to mix and match to figure out the tools that can go next to each other. However, compared to the other useful features, we can live with the narrow spacing.
- Rust-resistant finish
- Sleek looking
- Narrow spacing
Our top pick for garden tool organizers is the Berry Ave Broom Holder and Garden Tool Organizer Rake or Mop Handles Up to 1.25-Inches, 1 Pack, Black . It looks attractive, it comes at an affordable price, and it’s one of the sturdiest racks available. Not to mention that it’s highly versatile. You can hang it indoors or outdoors, thanks to its decorative look.
If you’re willing to pay some extra pounds, you can consider the Monkey Bars Yard Tool Rack (Large). It comes with various hooks to fit all tools. Additionally, you can order your personalized version with the clips you want.